Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our Surprise Visit!!

The Lain's came to visit!! It was great seeing them and catching up on all the Piggly Wiggly news:) Especially since Ashley is working there. Ashley and Hunter are our precious friends that live in Graceville. We had a nice, quick visit, with lots of hugs. We have to share them with two sets of Grandparents that live in Lakeland too. We love you and thanks for coming by, hopefully it won't be so long next time. My sweet Ashley.
Hugs have to last awhile.
Hunter and Jord, talking about old times.
Jord, Hunter and Sam, seeing who is the tallest. I think the youngest has em beat?
Michael, Josh, Sam, Hunter and Jordan actually cooperating with me and my camera. Thanks guys, I love this one.
Well, I quess the Doolin boys win the tall prize.
Hugs are the best!!
Ashley finally gets to meet Becka Joy...What a joy she is!!
Mr. Sykes and some of his little crew.
Rachel, Mrs. Graves & Mrs. Sykes, taking advantage of our limited"Ashley time".
Like I said before, hugs are the best!!
Stacy, Ashley, Rachel, Ben and Jord.
Friends:)
Mr. Doolin checking out that red Mustang....
Saying goodbye is the hardest part, but all good things must come to an end. Lain family, we love and miss all of you...

1 comment:

Berean Families United said...

Amen. We love you all.
The Graves