Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Kati, My 1st Born

           
 
Twenty-four years ago, I delivered my first born child, Kati.  She weighed 9lbs and 4 oz. and had a head full of black hair. Dr. Wheeler delivered her and sang "Beautiful Kati" to her.  She was our first blessing, and I thank the Lord for her precious life.  We dedicated her to the Lord, to be used by Him, for His service and for His glory.   We had a family party to celebrate her birth; October 17, 1984!  Oh how fast they grow, it seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and now she is 24.   Happy Birthday Kati!!!   We love you!!

5 comments:

The Stricklen Family said...

What a nice party! I loved the baby picture!! She was a beautiful baby, and you looked so beautiful in the picture as well. Yes - they grow entirely too fast!
Hope you are well!
Love,
Molly

The Miller Family said...

Congratulations to Kati!
I love the picture of you with her as a baby, it gives a glimpse into your life before I knew you.

Love,
Katie (the OTHER one!)

The Pollock Family said...

Happy Birthday to you (Kati),
To Jesus be true,
May God's richest blessings,
Abide upon you.

Hope your birthday was special. Looks like alot of fun at the party. Sorry we missed it.

What a precious baby picture, so sweet!!

We love you,
The Pollocks

The Dischers said...

Happy Birthday Kati!

You are a beautiful girl with a very sweet spirit. We pray God uses you mightily in His kingdom. May you someday be a blessed mother of many children!

Cathy, what a nice picture of the 2of you.

Love,
The Dischers

Ashley Marie said...

Hey Mrs. Cathy,
I'm so sorry that it's been so long since i've caught up with you!!! How are you???? I miss you so much!!! You'll have to come over to Grandmas while we're there next week! I love you!!! I hope that you are well!