Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Music from the heart

           
                         
    
     
If you know me, you know that I enjoy music, (okay, so I get a little loud once in a while) These precious children portray what I feel when I hear those joyful tunes and see these young, willing, musicians, playing from their heart.  
 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.   Sing unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm With trumpets and sound of cornets make a joyful noise before the Lord the KING!
                                                               Psalm 98:4-6

3 comments:

Kitty said...

What a nice post, Mrs. Cathy! Yep-music is very much a part of all our lives, isn't it? :) And, I don't know about everyone else, but when I'm playing, you can get as loud as you want! ;)

Love,
~Kitty~

The Pollock Family said...

YEEHAW!!! I like that toe tapping, foot stomping, good ole gospel bluegrass!! Such fun memories of wonderfully fun times. And YES, you and (Gabriel) never have to worry about being heard, (from far, far, far away)! ha ha But you just keep getting as excited as you want, cause you wouldn't be Mrs. Stokesies any other way.

Love ya lots,
The Pollock Pack of Peculiar People

The Miller Family said...

Hey, Cathy! What wonderful memories! I'm so glad you took videos of those precious times together! Music adds such an added dimension to our lives, especially those foot-stomping, yee-hawing selections! The Lord was very generous when He gave us the gift of music.

Love,
Katie (and the rest of the Millers)